Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys,

I have a problem with the dashboard in the car. Sometimes it is working without any problem and sometimes it is blinking.

I used Volvo service and they've just updated the main software of the car, but the issue is still there and I don't know what to do.

I am a little bit afraid to drive. I even install an app on my cellphone to check my speed when I have these problems.

Videos:
1. Longer:
2. Shorter:

btw. https://i.imgur.com/t6HDWDo.gif?noredirect ... I know that
but it is hard to record the issue and drive simultaneously.
Cheers

·
Registered
793 Posts
I don't know about the more recent S60s; but I just had the Printed Circuit Board of my 2002 S60's Dashboard or DIM (Device Interface Module) reflowed and the Bulbs replaced a dashboard repair company in Tennessee (European Electric) and all is well now.

Here's a thread that describes my issue(s):

Similar Problems with S60 2009 and Earlier

I'm sure you have similar repair companies available in Europe; but if you want to PM me, I can supply the contact information for the people I used and you could at least speak with them about the repairs you need.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I went to the service and they have finally changed the dashboard. Now everything seems to be working.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Good for you . . . . may I ask what they charged you in Euros ?

It sounds like you allowed them to remove and replace the Instrument Cluster while you waited ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts