Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am looking to replace my crankshaft sensor on my volvo v40 1998 model. The part number 1275139, but Volvo does not supply this part anymore. Is there any replacement or aftermarket sensor on the market?

Thank you,

Arno

·
Premium Member
4,787 Posts
QUOTE (arnoromijn @ Oct 20 2015, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi,

I am looking to replace my crankshaft sensor on my volvo v40 1998 model. The part number 1275139, but Volvo does not supply this part anymore. Is there any replacement or aftermarket sensor on the market?

Thank you,

Arno
get one on ebay uk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

Thank you,

Arno
Hi Amo: Did you manage to obtain a replacement ESS ? My 98 S40 Auto has a similar problem with speed becoming erratic when cruising. I have looked on Ebay but no where can I source an ESS. Its odd that my 98 S40 Auto is reliant on this part for its smooth running. If you found the part 1275139 please can you give me the supplier.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.