Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I’m a new by to the forum, I have a Volvo C70 2004(52k kilometers and I’m the second owner)

My query is that the car turns over no problems but only starts intermittently, so I can’t drive it anywhere just in case I get stuck. The keys and antenna has been checked all ok, but on the analysis I have two indicated faults eg cam sensor and immobilizer has anyone had similar or could expand on this

Many thanks in advance for any info

Regards
Tim

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi all, I’m a new by to the forum, I have a Volvo C70 2004(52k kilometers and I’m the second owner)

My query is that the car turns over no problems but only starts intermittently, so I can’t drive it anywhere just in case I get stuck. The keys and antenna has been checked all ok, but on the analysis I have two indicated faults eg cam sensor and immobilizer has anyone had similar or could expand on this

Many thanks in advance for any info

Regards
Tim
hi Tim i'm reasonably new to volvos myself and new here but you highlited the cam sensor in your post this is important to keep the cars timeing in check if its faulty or has an intermittant problem or perhaps on its way out or even a bad connection can cause strating problems if it doesnt correctly transmit a signal and you say its coverd 52k it would be reasonable to think the timeing belt is fine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts