Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Do Volvo C70's have drinks holders. I have a 2001 C70 but have no drinks holder. A nightmare when you've just bought a Mc Donalds.

Do Volovo sell one that fits nicely or am I going to have to resort to buying a stick and bodge one????

Help pls am thirsty!!!!

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
There should be a cupholder that pulls out of the front of the centerconsole lid.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Maybe there they didn't here in the U.S. every car had them.They slide in and hide in the center condsole arm rest lid.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hello rocky. i have just got a c70 and my drinks holder is in the center cosole between the front seats. i dont know if it varies from model to model or by the year. mine is a 2002 model .sorry i cant help you further with this. good luck

·
Registered
8 Posts
rocky, if you have a 01 c70, no question, you will have one. it is next to the latch that opens the console, but this one slides out. it took me 6 months to work out that i had one.

francis

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi all. with ref to the drinks holder debate its taken me two models to get the right one. but after reading this lot of replkys it seems a common fault. but does it only happen when you own a volvo??????????????? could be a possible link here.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi All,

I have a c70, 2000 (W) with GS pack and mine doesnt have one!

I was quite suprised seeing as it has everything except the electric drivers seat!
I still love her though!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi,

As far as I know it's a option to the car. It wasnt there when we bought our 850 GLT and after making a point of it - when we picked the car up, it was.

Good luck.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My cup holder (2002 coupe) slides forward from the armreast, but is a complete pain, as you can't drive with a cup in it without dislocating your elbow when changing gear!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi I've a 2000 model and no drinks holder, although if you go to a breakers yard and get a center console lid off a s70 v70 850 they fit on the c 70

1 - 15 of 15 Posts