Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its always hard to take a decison on what car, what year, what price... I heard abot the excellent security aspect of volvo but am still unsure about buying this vehicle. The test drive was fun and good experience, power and very confortable, but what about repairs and little problems I have been reading all over the net?

Thanks for comments ,

Nelson

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
No matter what car you look at you will always hear about problems.I would say the 98 V70 would be your best bet with the Volvo's.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Nelson,
I just bought a V70 T5 2001 myself and I'm so pleased with it!
Yes a car is a machine which you should keep well maintained even if you do not drive that many miles annualy or live in a cold or warm region.
Just make sure that you know the cars' history. Before buying, please have the dealer where that car has been maintained pull the service history and ask questions whether every scheduled maintanance has been performed etc... Normally they will hand over that information to you.
There are no cars who don't need maintenance and every car has got its on particularities and sensitivities.

The V70 T5 is an absolute fun drive, very comfortable and with sleek looks (mine is black with tinted windows)...
Good luck!javascript:emoticon(':D')

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Nelson,
A month ago I bought a V70 T5 2001 myself and I'm so pleased with it!
Yes a car is a machine which you should keep well maintained even if you do not drive that many miles annualy or live in a cold or warm region.
Just make sure that you know the cars' history. Before buying, please have the dealer where that car has been maintained pull the service history and ask questions whether every scheduled maintanance has been performed etc... Normally they will hand over that information to you.
There are no cars who don't need maintenance and every car has got its on particularities and sensitivities.

The V70 T5 is an absolute fun drive, very comfortable and with sleek looks (mine is black with tinted windows)...
Good luck!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts