Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let people know My Dad when he died , LEFT HIS PRIDE AND JOY,:IE
HIS CAR. A silver 1978 244 gl.
Which after a resprey is now two toned, silver and blue.
IF anyone is intrested about the car for whatever reason please let me know.

ROD WESTON

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Welcome to the forum.You can post anything you want about your car.Its always nice to read about and see what people do with their cars.Do you have any pics you can post?

·
Registered
5 Posts
QUOTE(RON WESTON @ Nov 29 2004, 02:40 PM)Just to let people know My Dad when he died , LEFT HIS PRIDE AND JOY,:IE
HIS CAR. A silver 1978 244 gl.
Which after a resprey is now two toned, silver and blue.
IF anyone is intrested about the car for whatever reason please let me know.

ROD WESTON
[snapback]1374[/snapback]​

hello , i was just wondering how is the car running and what sort have milage has it done. my mum and step dad had a 78 244dl about 18 years ago and that car started my love affair with these cars . i would love another 240 but my wife says they look like tanks. i would love to speak to you some more about the car if poss. please e mail me

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi hope you love the car as much as your dad did ,the colour combination sound great any pics I wouldn't mind doing the same to my car its already a light blue so the extra colour would be a easy add on .
I also have a 244DL 1978 ( and a S80 T6) great old tank but now days may be a bit of a liability due to the fact if any thing gets damaged replacement parts are hard to come by especially if you live in New Zealand.The car I have has only done 135000km and feels like still lots of life in it yet I was involved in a minor nose to tail and rather unlucky the other car managed to rise above the front bumper and damaged the front LH lights and some other minor parts and now I can no longer use the car on the road until I can replace them IF you have any contacts for parts I love to hear from you or anyone else .You can view photos of the car on this site if you wish.All the best with yours and take care of this rear gem of a vehicle not to many left now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts