Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Im looking for engine upgrades, specifically intake and intercooler pipe upgrades right now. Looking thru back posts, all I can find is people asking where to go, and no posts with results from upgrades.

Im leaning towards Evolve or Svenske Racing, but I understand SR has had trouble delivering orders and Evolves intake is still in development. Has anyone done upgrades (from any company), and are u happy with them and/or the company?

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
295 Posts
Have you checked out IPD? I haven't ordered from them, but about 15 years ago (when I owned my P1800) I know that they were great from what everyone else had told me (no website back then kiddies
...)

Please be sure to post what you end up doing and how it all works out.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have. I didnt want to get long winded mentioning all the companies I checked, and the pros and cons I think of each--VST, SAM, BSR, SCT, TME, IPD (why so many abbrevs?) Eurosport Tuning, Heico, Engstrom, not to mention Swedish sites. And some of these companies use the same supplier.

But thanks for the reply

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Guess the S60R engine is still too new for us, dude.

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
If no one minds my ramblings, I installed the new upper engine mount bushing the other day. The old one was a pain to get out, I guess because it wasn't bad.

http://www.evolvecars.com/site/index.php?id=101,96,0,0,1,0

Can feel the difference. Not huge, but noticeable. Biggest difference was the shifter. Feels real good! Worth the money IMO..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
QUOTE(S60 R @ Sep 12 2005, 10:18 PM)If no one minds my ramblings,
[snapback]15158[/snapback]​

Don't worry dude, many of us reads the posts.

·
Registered
12 Posts
QUOTE(S60 R @ Dec 5 2005, 10:54 PM)Well, not IPD. Evolve 3.5" downpipe. Should be another week or two for the exhaust system to get here.
[snapback]20058[/snapback]​

Nice looking. Love to hear how it installs / sounds / performs

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
While going through a book-dealer here, waiting for my wife, I found a nice magazine that basically shows all the modded stuffs and more...

Another good news is that it has a website!
www.which-kit.com

It's in the UK, unfortunately...

·
Premium Member
3,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(WEDJ @ Dec 6 2005, 01:50 PM)Nice looking. Love to hear how it installs / sounds / performs

[snapback]20124[/snapback]​

Got the exhaust the other day, but Im not able to get it and the downpipe on until the first week of January
Will let u know how it is when its on

1 - 14 of 14 Posts