Hoping someone can help
i have just purchased rear spoiler for my 850
but can't work out how it fits
hoping someone has a fitting diagram.
THANKS

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Did you buy it new.It should have come with instructions.I will see if I can find anything fo you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Tech @ Dec 17 2004, 10:53 AM)Did you buy it new.It should have come with instructions.I will see if I can find anything fo you.
[snapback]1734[/snapback]​

Hi tech
It was bought from a breakers yard and sent bye post.
i never saw it being removed.
i have the 2 brackets but can't work out how they fit.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Is it the type that you have to drill 4 holes in the trunk?Or is it the type that just clamps on the trunk?If it just clamps on it should be easy to just place it and tighten the srews.
http://www.ipdusa.com/productscat.aspx?Cat...=232&RootID=629
Follow they the link and it kind of shows what it looks like on the car.Not really a good picture but might help.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Tech @ Dec 18 2004, 06:58 AM)Is it the type that you have to drill 4 holes in the trunk?Or is it the type that just clamps on the trunk?If it just clamps on it should be easy to just place it and tighten the srews.
http://www.ipdusa.com/productscat.aspx?Cat...=232&RootID=629
Follow they the link and it kind of shows what it looks like on the car.Not really a good picture but might help.
[snapback]1755[/snapback]​

Thanks didn't really help looking for diagram that shows where brackets actually
fit thanks anyway.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
Try to position the spoiler where you want it and tighten the clamps and it should be fine.Where it fits on the trunk there should be double sided sticky tape is it still on there?If it is test fit first then pull the plastic off to expose the tape then install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts