Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to your forum, but was wondering if there is anyone out there that knows how to replace instrument panel bulbs on a 1996 850. If there is, I shall be grateful for any help

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
There are already a few threads on this in the 850 Forum. Please check it out, and the links are also there as well.

BTW, Welcome to the Forum, Chris.

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
If you can't find them let me know and I will post the directions for you.

·
Registered
50 Posts
When and if you do it..... do them all not just the ones burned out. I wish I had a dollar for everytime a customer bought two bulbs then a month later would show back up wanting the others. Of course this is after I advised them to do them all..... sheeessshh

·
Volvo Guru !
5,908 Posts
QUOTE(scotts05s40 @ Jul 29 2005, 06:16 AM)When and if you do it..... do them all not just the ones burned out. I wish I had a dollar for everytime a customer bought two bulbs then a month later would show back up wanting the others. Of course this is after I advised them to do them all..... sheeessshh
[snapback]12326[/snapback]​

I AGREE!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks to you all offering advice on changing instrument panel bulbs. I think I would have been in trouble trying to remove those air vents!! As it was I completed the whole job (Changing all bulbs!) inside an hour. Once again, thank you all and I will keep my eye on your website.

·
Premium Member
8,352 Posts
Good Job!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts