Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Volvo Friends,
I just purchased this vehicle and I'm going to shocked and majorly disappointed if rear-heated seats are not available in the 2023 XC60 B5 Ultimate. Does anyone know and can help answer this mystery? Thank you in advance...

· Registered
4 Posts
Hello Volvo Friends,
I just purchased this vehicle and I'm going to shocked and majorly disappointed if rear-heated seats are not available in the 2023 XC60 B5 Ultimate. Does anyone know and can help answer this mystery? Thank you in advance...
I ordered a XC60 B5 Ultimate just yesterday. Delivery is expected in late March, early April. (I can be patient!)

The data sheet for it lists a $750 Climate Package that includes heated front seats. The salesman assures me this is a typo and that the Climate Package does include heated rear seats. Heated front seats are standard (at least on the Ultimate model).

· Registered
4 Posts
I ordered a XC60 B5 Ultimate just yesterday. Delivery is expected in late March, early April. (I can be patient!)

The data sheet for it lists a $750 Climate Package that includes heated front seats. The salesman assures me this is a typo and that the Climate Package does include heated rear seats. Heated front seats are standard (at least on the Ultimate model).
Upon further study, I see that there is more than one "climate" package: "climate" and "climate pro." oddly enough, the pro is NOT a superset of the non-pro. Both are the same price, and the plain climate package does include heated rear seats. The pro package swaps out the heated rears seats and adds something called booster cushions (for children?). Very confusing naming scheme,

1 - 4 of 4 Posts