Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reboot and it does it again, sometimes an hour later, sometimes 5 minutes later. Dealer installed most recent software but it didn't help. Dealer is now awaiting release of more software. I read on the xc40 forum the IHU unit needs replaced. Anyone else dealt with this in the xc60? The first time it did it was the day I got my new car.
Vehicle Photograph Green Motor vehicle Hood

·
Registered
37 Posts
ive replaced a sieries of graphics cards over the years in my PC and can recognize faults there of but in the pictures ide say your looking at the backlight of the screen what this means in terms of the problem im not sure information that is suposed to be displayed is simply unable to occupy the vdu P.S ive done some light research on the matter your assumption regarding the IHU may be correct but i do see the expression "bricking" witch in pc terms isnt good here's a link from an earlier post on this subjectSoftware upgrade bricked the ICM on 2012 XC60

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, have you had any luck with understanding the cause of this issue. I am having the same problem on my 2022 XC60. It has had a software update and also a full reinstall but the problem persists. I am taking it back to the dealership for them to see if a new IHU is required.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts