Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't seem to find this part anywhere to replace my water damaged one. Plus I don't know what the 04W425 number means as there is one on ebay that I can consider but that is 04W345. Can someone explain those number and if it matters? Really want to fix my car but really having trouble finding this part!
Product Circuit component Ac adapter Material property Font
Passive circuit component Circuit component Hardware programmer Electronic component Electronic engineering
Computer hardware Machine Gadget Personal computer hardware Electronic instrument
1 - 1 of 1 Posts