Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I live in Chicago near Wrigley Field. I purchased this S60 T5 car new. Now has just over 100K. Runs very well now overall but with a few items for repair. No rust. Engine is in great shape but does need timing belt replacement. On time oil changes with 100% synthetic every time. Transmission is a smooth 5 speed. I put in a VIVA 2" sport exhaust and swapped in a R manifold. That was a $1500 set of parts, new. Have a lot of spare parts never installed for this car that I will include. Highlights, 7 MANN oil filter cartridges, air filter, timing belt and tensioners, new under engine splash shield, pair of front brake disks, IPD blue coolant hoses, IPD idle control valve and more. This has original alloy wheels and I will include another set of 4 alloy wheels and tires from an S70 we had a while back. Also have one more set of aftermarket 4 alloy wheels with Blizzak snow tires. This car also needs new R ball joint and maybe R lower control arm. parking brakes are dragging. Has Bilstein struts.

$2750, as is with extra parts, wheels and tires

1 - 1 of 1 Posts