Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I have a simple question that I can not find the answer to. I had code for Evap Emission leak. When I checked the tubing from the Evap Purge Valve as it goes over to the Mass Airflow tubing with a t piece in the middle going to the top of the engine on the front driver side corner I found the tubing was deteriorating. I replaced the tubing from the the Purge Valve to the t piece. Then I replaced the tubing to the engine with a one way valve. Lastly I replaced the tubing from the t piece to the one way value which is the problem. After the one way valve is a 90 degree elbow tubing that connects into the line into the air flow tubing. I put a piece of tape on the end going into the tubing, but dropped in down in engine compartment and tape came off and I am not sure which way the valve goes. The valve has a MOT engraved on top half of valve with an arrow just below the valve pointing towards top where MOT is marked. Question does the valve go in pointing towards Evap Purge Valve 7 T piece or does it go towards the mass airflow tubing. Thank you for your help.
Motor vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive fuel system Rim

1 - 1 of 1 Posts