Volvo Owners Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im lost at the moment I've owned my car for almost a year without my windows working (I've been jumping them of the battery) #37 fuse/circuit breaker keeps blowing amd burning out the plastics, ive brought a new master switch of ebay and blew another #37 fuse/circuit breaker (which are had to find in my area) i just need help finding where its blowing I've pulled the door panel off cleaned the wires only on the door though. Any ideas??? Please

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi sorry to see your still looking for the answer but im afraid there is no one answer, its likely you have wires or contact points shorting out and blowing the fuse this could be in the fuse tray itself or wires leading to the electronic control module ECM or in fact inside the ECM i've found a video witch may or may not help but will perhaps make things clear
PS... i would check the multi pinned connector at the point the wires cross from the door to the car hope this helps also a link to picture source in russian but from what i can translate the pin highlighted was at faul and may not be related Что случилось с замком? (Часть 2) — Volvo S70, 2.5 л., 1998 года на DRIVE2
Fixture Door Rim Gas Auto part

1 - 2 of 2 Posts