Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello, we have answers for your Volvo-related questions!. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums. Together we can make our Volvo community a better place.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you like Volvo-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Volvo Cars Australia Customer Service, Harrowing experience with Volvo Cars Australia
gauravjain79
post Jan 30 2020, 06:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 249,275
Drives: D5 XC90

Quite disappointed with the sub-standard level of customer service meted out by Volvo Australia. This brand is definitely not in the league of Mercedes and BMW's of the world!

My 2018 XC90 breaks down in the middle of the road (system and brake failure) and Volvo Australia puts it down as a maintenance issue even though the vehicle went for scheduled servicing to Volvo Parramatta couple of months ago. Ten days in it and every time I had to call to follow up on any ETA - both Volvo Australia and Volvo Parramatta blame each other for the confusion.

The best treatment, ironically, was dished out by Volvo's Case Manager - Luis Cabrera. It took him one week (yes, one week) after our initial conversation to send out an email with a standard response and that too after calling and leaving messages for him. When asked to escalate the issue, he claimed to be the "highest authority" in the matter. Imagine talking to a Level 1 customer rep who is the be-all and end-all in resolving an issue!

The saga continues with the dealership holding on to my vehicle until I pay for it while there is no one willing to talk to from Volvo Australia.

If this not your classic case of PR failure along with customer harassment then I don't know what else is..
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
« Next Oldest Australia Next Newest »
  Advanced Search

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Volvo listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Volvo V50 1.6d Engine Fail
Diagnostics says nothing, nobody knows the problem
0 psas95 237 2nd June 2020 - 11:54 AM
Last post by: psas95
No New Posts Volvo P1800 Es Parts For Sale
We are stripping down two ESs for a future restomod project.
0 BoyanPashov 889 26th May 2020 - 02:48 AM
Last post by: BoyanPashov
No New Posts Volvo Transmission Issue
Codes p700 705 and 706
0 AustynR 1,419 17th May 2020 - 01:19 PM
Last post by: AustynR
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsVolvo Pv 544 Export Us Version Bumpers
0 Group Harrington 950 13th May 2020 - 08:09 PM
Last post by: Group Harrington
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsVolvo Pv 544 Euro Version Bumpers
0 Group Harrington 462 13th May 2020 - 08:07 PM
Last post by: Group Harrington

> Link To Us
If you found our site useful please link to us <a href="https://www.volvo-forums.com">Volvo-Forums.com</a>.

Time is now: 4th June 2020 - 05:24 AM
© 2004 Volvo-forums.com
Volvo-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Volvo Car Corporation.