Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello, we have answers for your Volvo-related questions!. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums. Together we can make our Volvo community a better place.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you like Volvo-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Volvo 460 S (not 440) 1995, 1.8l, 52k Miles, Mot March 2022, Service History, Excellent Condition
R91
post Mar 26 2021, 07:24 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 249,661
Drives: Volvo 460

Volvo 460 For Sale - Gumtree

Volvo, 460 S, 1995, 1.8L, 52K Miles, MOT March 2022 with no advisories, Service History, Excellent Condition. Also comes with with rare optional extra's fitted from new.

This Volvo 460 S is in excellent condition. Only 52k miles from new. The cambelt was replaced in 2018, last service was in July 2020 and it has an MOT with no advisories until March 2022. It also has plenty of service history.

The car comes with every optional extra that was available at the time for the 460, all fitted from new and they are all in perfect working order. This includes:

Air Conditioning
Front heated seats
Electrics windows all round
Electric tilt/slide sunroof
Rear in-built flip out children's car seats
Rear window blinds
Alloy wheels

The History of this car is that it came from the Squire Furneaux Dealership and is believed to have been the Dealership's owners car, which was then transferred into his wife's name and she was the second owner. I then purchased the car as the third owner. I have a photocopy of the previous V5 which shows a "Mrs Furneaux" as the previous owner before myself. The car has been extremely well maintained and deserves to go to a good home. It is in 100% original condition, with no bodywork or welding ever been carried out.

I've owned the car for the last 3 years and always get compliments on it wherever I go. I'll be sad to see it go, but I've just purchased a van to convert to a camper and need the funds for the conversion.

Any inspection, checks, viewings all welcome. If you want any more info feel free to message/text/call.

Thanks for looking.

This post has been edited by R91: Mar 26 2021, 07:25 AM
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
« Next Oldest Classifieds - Private For Sale / Trade Next Newest »
  Advanced Search

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Volvo listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Volvo V60 2011 1.6d Steering Issue
V60 2011 steering problem
0 Rubicon 327 18th June 2021 - 06:00 AM
Last post by: Rubicon
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsVolvo Cars Manhattan
Dealership
0 VolvocarsNYC 478 17th June 2021 - 04:27 PM
Last post by: VolvocarsNYC
No New Posts Volvo C70 Srs Troubleshooting
0 Ihl82 1,179 7th June 2021 - 04:12 PM
Last post by: Ihl82
No New Posts Volvo V40 T4 - Knob Safety Lock
7 KONE 8,952 7th June 2021 - 09:31 AM
Last post by: HarryDamian
No New Posts Volvo Pinoneer Raku-navi
2 boostinu13 22,399 1st June 2021 - 05:38 PM
Last post by: boostinu13

> Link To Us
If you found our site useful please link to us <a href="https://www.volvo-forums.com">Volvo-Forums.com</a>.

Time is now: 24th June 2021 - 01:48 AM
© 2004 Volvo-forums.com
Volvo-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Volvo Car Corporation.