Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello, we have answers for your Volvo-related questions!. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums. Together we can make our Volvo community a better place.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you like Volvo-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Volvo V40 T4 - Knob Safety Lock
KONE
post Jul 11 2010, 11:25 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 75,348
Drives: VOLVO V40 T4

My car volvo v40 T4 , I can lock and unlock the doors with the remote control but enter inside by the copilot door is not possible beacuse the knob safety lock no turn up totally. When by the interior of the vehicule the knob safety lock turn up totally manual the person who is outside can open the door. Thanks for help me in this problem.
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
timayling
post Jul 13 2010, 07:28 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 70,916
Drives: Volvo V40 1.9 DIesel

i know this sounds really silly but try to lock and unlock the door in question using the key a few times and wiggle it about as well as pushing the knob up and down this is how mine fixed itself

QuoteReply
Gloria01
post Jul 1 2011, 02:20 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 91,602
Drives: 2001 Volvo XC 90 T6 AWD

Advances in automotive locks locksmith is growing and changing. Now is the keyless entry system, touch pad systems, and even bio-tech recognition systems. Because these types of voice has become a standard number of vehicles, locks were forced to take a whole new meaning.

emergency locksmith Arvada

QuoteReply
Gloria012011
post Jul 2 2011, 04:47 AM
Post #4

Member No.: 91,646
Drives: 2004 Volvo XC 90 T6 AWD

Locksmith training have an easier time starting their own business and is better than other candidates by employers. Those who invest in training to stay current by taking courses locksmith will naturally maintain a good reputation with people who use their services. Employment opportunities for locksmiths and safe repairers is expected to grow modestly between now percent. Regionally, the increased opportunities to be higher.

emergency locksmith littleton

QuoteReply
Melissa11
post Nov 1 2011, 06:28 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 97,705
Drives: bike

Locksmithing is a particularly good skill set to pick up for emigrating, because the skills involved are universal, and although you may encounter some different lock types in different countries, the essential concept behind them will be the same.Remember, if you decide you want to leave the UK and emigrate to another country, before you can start dreaming of what kind of house you will have or what kind of car you will drive, you first need to address how you are going to get through the application process, and then how you are going to support yourself in your new home.

residential locksmith Arvada

QuoteReply
masud ali
post Sep 15 2014, 01:49 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 130,785
Drives: bmw

I have been needing to find a good locksmith for a while now. That is why I am always looking for good advice on finding the right one. I know that a good locksmith will make my life a lot safer and easier.

QuoteReply
satkumar1985
post Oct 23 2015, 01:43 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 157,898
Drives: Honda City

I think you should check in service center. It may be causes by wire fault in locking system. To know more about latest Volvo V40 Hatchback car models in India with all features like as prices , reviews and images visit: AutoPortal[dot]com .

QuoteReply
Devin Booker
post Dec 10 2020, 12:08 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 251,771
Drives: na

Locksmith north york provides a full range of services including car lockouts, house lockouts, lock change, car keys replacement made (reproduction), and more and they offer a 24-hour service, 7 days a week and are able to offer immediate response to all appeals to you.

QuoteReply
« Next Oldest Volvo V40 Forum Next Newest »
  Advanced Search

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Volvo listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Volvo V60 Cross Country
0 qxw83668 44 21st January 2021 - 09:37 AM
Last post by: qxw83668
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsVolvo 544
1 JP Classics 5,027 29th December 2020 - 12:45 AM
Last post by: EarlDM
No New Posts Volvo P1800 No Enciende.
0 rsoto 2,230 10th November 2020 - 09:51 PM
Last post by: rsoto
No New Posts Volvo 544
Help With some parts
1 JP Classics 9,791 7th November 2020 - 05:55 PM
Last post by: TPollock
No New Posts Volvo 740 Glt (1990) Overdrive Problem
Cannot always engage overdrive
0 remonannetti 4,483 23rd October 2020 - 10:59 AM
Last post by: remonannetti

> Link To Us
If you found our site useful please link to us <a href="https://www.volvo-forums.com">Volvo-Forums.com</a>.

Time is now: 26th January 2021 - 03:32 PM
© 2004 Volvo-forums.com
Volvo-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Volvo Car Corporation.