Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello, we have answers for your Volvo-related questions!. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums. Together we can make our Volvo community a better place.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you like Volvo-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Roof Lining Sagging And Dvd Install
Scotty123
post Oct 29 2016, 07:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 198,585
Drives: 2005 Volvo XC90 2.5t

Hi All, I have a 2005 2.5t and due to it being kept outside most of it's life the roof ling is sagging and needs to be replaced as it heads the top of my head now and feels strange! I have removed one from and 850 T5 I owned and then had it professionally redone which saved a few dollars. However, there was a DIY write up on one of the forums that helped me a lot, but I can't find anything on doing the same job for the XC90. Has anyone done this job themselves? or can point me in the direction of a write up on the procedure? While I'm doing this job I have had a Volvo factory DVD player and drop down screen sitting in the shed for years and haven't been able to install it. Everything is there except the patterns for where I need to cut the roof lining to install them. Can anyone help me out with some photos and or measurements from there own vehicle for the both the DVD player and the screen placement. I haven't been able to find one at a wrecking yard that has had one installed to copy, maybe they weren't that popular but it's better installed then sitting in the shed.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
« Next Oldest Volvo XC90 Forum Next Newest »
  Advanced Search

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Volvo listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Android Head Unit Xc60
0 Fgr444 28,313 15th April 2020 - 06:42 AM
Last post by: Fgr444
No New Posts Dvd For Car
0 sara08 17,162 27th February 2020 - 06:05 AM
Last post by: sara08
No New Posts Roof Clips For Volvo C70
Problems with the roof falling down
0 josemesa 1,443 6th November 2019 - 01:33 PM
Last post by: josemesa
No New Posts Installing M47 5 Speed Transmission In A 4 Speed 242
0 Ed White 6,593 30th October 2019 - 06:30 AM
Last post by: Ed White
No New Posts Android Car Stereo?
4 David Elliot 11,092 24th July 2019 - 07:45 PM
Last post by: GROM Audio

> Link To Us
If you found our site useful please link to us <a href="https://www.volvo-forums.com">Volvo-Forums.com</a>.

Time is now: 24th June 2021 - 01:43 AM
© 2004 Volvo-forums.com
Volvo-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Volvo Car Corporation.