Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello, we have answers for your Volvo-related questions!. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums. Together we can make our Volvo community a better place.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you like Volvo-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Xc90 Aux Input Options With No Cd Changer
wiley46
post May 6 2012, 01:07 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 105,795
Drives: 2005 Volvo XC 90

We just picked up an '06 XC90 that has the single CD Player. My wife desperately wants AUX input for iPhone/Pandora listening. My understanding is that options like the Dension and Parrot require the CD Changer. Can anyone provide an option for my situation? I'm wondering if complete stereo replacement is my best option....uggh
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
GROM Audio
post May 24 2012, 02:34 PM
Post #2

Group: Site Sponsor
Member No.: 92,531
Drives: Volvo

QUOTE (wiley46 @ May 6 2012, 02:07 PM)
We just picked up an '06 XC90 that has the single CD Player. My wife desperately wants AUX input for iPhone/Pandora listening. My understanding is that options like the Dension and Parrot require the CD Changer. Can anyone provide an option for my situation? I'm wondering if complete stereo replacement is my best option....uggh

Hello,
Unfortunately it is the limitation right now. We are looking for the drivers of such car here in Northern California, but do not have the solution yet.
I will recommend you to check back with us in a month, we might have the solution. You can also check the product information here:
http://gromaudio.com/store/most_adapters/g...st3-volxco.html
Thank you.

QuoteReply
jhomstad
post Aug 13 2012, 11:19 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 109,851
Drives: 2004 Volvo XC90 2.5 FWD

QUOTE (GROM Audio @ May 24 2012, 12:34 PM)
Hello,
Unfortunately it is the limitation right now. We are looking for the drivers of such car here in Northern California, but do not have the solution yet.
I will recommend you to check back with us in a month, we might have the solution. You can also check the product information here:
http://gromaudio.com/store/most_adapters/g...st3-volxco.html
Thank you.

Hello,

I am in Northern CA as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I was wondering if you had found a solution yet for an XC90 that does not have a CD changer? OR...Really all that I need is an Aux cable to run my Sirius. Any progress finding the solution? Thanks very much!

QuoteReply
GROM Audio
post Oct 18 2012, 04:17 PM
Post #4

Group: Site Sponsor
Member No.: 92,531
Drives: Volvo

QUOTE (jhomstad @ Aug 13 2012, 11:19 AM)
Hello,

I am in Northern CA as well. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif) I was wondering if you had found a solution yet for an XC90 that does not have a CD changer? OR...Really all that I need is an Aux cable to run my Sirius. Any progress finding the solution? Thanks very much!

Hello Thomas,
I apologize for such a delayed answer - for some reason I just saw your post today.
If you are in North CA - we can actually invite you for beta-test here. In exchange you will get free product, free install and extra $100 Visa Gift Card.
We need the actual car to finish the development. Please contact me if interested.

QuoteReply
jhomstad
post Nov 13 2012, 08:58 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 109,851
Drives: 2004 Volvo XC90 2.5 FWD

QUOTE (GROM Audio @ Oct 18 2012, 02:17 PM)
Hello Thomas,
I apologize for such a delayed answer - for some reason I just saw your post today.
If you are in North CA - we can actually invite you for beta-test here. In exchange you will get free product, free install and extra $100 Visa Gift Card.
We need the actual car to finish the development. Please contact me if interested.

Hello,

Now I apologize for taking so long to get back to you. I am located over in Fairfield CA. I googled "Grom Audio" and saw that you were listed for Belmont. That isn't too far from me (maybe an hour and a half). I will actually be headed to San Jose area in a few days and I could leave the car with you for awhile. I will just call Grom Audio and try to speak to you.

Speak to you tomorrow! Thanks!

QuoteReply
« Next Oldest Car Audio, Video & Electronics Next Newest »
  Advanced Search

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Volvo listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsNo Am Reception 2001 S60
6 mspopo 1,285 4th August 2014 - 08:19 PM
Last post by: YesNoMebbeSo
No New Posts Xc90 2008 Good Choice?
Looking to buy XC90 2008
0 al_toengi 314 20th July 2014 - 12:30 PM
Last post by: al_toengi
No New Posts Options Code For S80.s
i need all option code available for s80
0 Omar-KW 155 23rd May 2014 - 06:29 AM
Last post by: Omar-KW
No New Posts Not Start Without Any Messages.
0 Kikyoung 405 20th April 2014 - 02:36 AM
Last post by: Kikyoung
No New Posts Cd Changer Error Code
Won't play any CDs, shows E-2
4 SupremeBeing 5,342 18th April 2014 - 07:01 PM
Last post by: TurboRed

> Link To Us
If you found our site useful please link to us <a href="http://www.volvo-forums.com">Volvo-Forums.com</a>.

Time is now: 18th September 2014 - 10:46 PM
© 2004 Volvo-forums.com
Volvo-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Volvo Car Corporation.
Privacy Statement