Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Hello, we have answers for your Volvo-related questions!. Why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums. Together we can make our Volvo community a better place.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Do you like Volvo-Forums.com? Link to us and help spread the word about our forum. Thanks!
> Problems With Grom Usb2-plus, Startup problems
Emil889
post Feb 3 2013, 11:53 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 114,444
Drives: Volvo S60 2.5T AWD

Hi!

I got a Volvo S60 2.5T AWD 2005 with a HU-850 head-unit.

I got some problems getting my USB2-module to work the way it should. It works really good as long as i got the car up and running but when i leave it off for a few minutes and then power it up again the GROM wont startup correctly. I got an ipod-cable, 3.5mm DIN and USB connected to the grom, not that i tink i matters since it wont startup at all but it can be good to mention maybe (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

First of all, i don't hear the vocie playing telling you what mode you're in (USB, IPOD etc) even though i can change songs on the integrated controls of the steering-wheel and i see on my iphone 5 that it switches but no sound at all.

If i turn off the ignition once again it seems to work the way it should again. Every time it works the displays says something about a cartridge and the music starts to play as it should. It might take up to 2-3 tries sometimes before the module starts up as it should.

I bought it for about 2 weeks ago, is there any new firmware to fix this issue or is there any other way of solving it?

*edit* Maybe this thread should be moved to the electronic-section. If some moderator see this please move it if possible.

This post has been edited by Emil889: Feb 3 2013, 12:27 PM
Go to the top of the page

QuoteReply
« Next Oldest 2009 and Below S60 Next Newest »
  Advanced Search

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Get your Volvo listed in the Garage Today, for FREE, to share with the world what you drive and what toys and modifications you have.

Collapse

> Similar Topics

Topic Replies Topic Starter Views Last Action
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsGrom Audio Released New Volvo Products Compatible With Apple's New Iphone 6
0 GROM Audio 31 2nd October 2014 - 12:35 PM
Last post by: GROM Audio
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsProblems With Dashboard Air Ducts
One has a fin loose and the other has foam and a yellow-white thing
0 qwertie64982 130 28th August 2014 - 05:07 PM
Last post by: qwertie64982
No New Posts Grom Labor Day Special - $10 Off Volvo Car-kits
0 GROM Audio 53 28th August 2014 - 02:13 PM
No New Posts Grom At The Dubfest Car Show 2013
Volvo Stereo
0 GROM Audio 288 12th September 2013 - 07:18 PM
No New Posts Topic has attachmentsGrom Audio Announces Usb Audio Streaming Support For Android Jelly Bean
0 GROM Audio 495 23rd April 2013 - 09:55 AM

> Link To Us
If you found our site useful please link to us <a href="http://www.volvo-forums.com">Volvo-Forums.com</a>.

Time is now: 21st October 2014 - 01:59 AM
© 2004 Volvo-forums.com
Volvo-Forums.com is not affiliated with or endorsed by Volvo Car Corporation.
Privacy Statement